My previous post with assorted links from various topics was published in 2012. Except for stuff related to statistics, I haven’t kept track of some of the interesting articles and blog posts I’ve read over the years (I wish I had), so here is an attempt at getting started again.
1. “Reality” is constructed by your brain. Here’s what that means, and why it matters.
2. 50 Reasons Why Everyone Should Want More Walkable Streets
3. The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
4. Mental Health Tips feat. Anxiety Wolf
6. Awesome Mental Health
7. So You Want to Learn Physics…
8. A beginner’s guide to modern art jazz
9. Life is short
10. The Open-Office Trap
11. What Should You Do with Your Life? Directions and Advice
12. I Thought I Would Have Accomplished a Lot More Today and Also by the Time I Was Thirty-Five
13. Big data: A big mistake?
14. Tidy Data Rulebook
15. What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
16. How to write in plain English
17. A Guide to Climate Change
18. What can a technologist do about climate change?
Data science is different now
22. Data Science: Reality Doesn’t Meet Expectations
23. Programmer Competency Matrix
24. The Tyler Ransom Production Function
25. Guide to securing and improving privacy on macOS
26. The economics of the Tour de France
27. Why Do Tennis Crowds Have to Be So Quiet?
28. How Nespresso’s coffee revolution got ground down
29. Tea Reviews
30. Refrigerator safety study: Case study analysis